- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Obama, Pence harden ‘Obamacare’ battle lines at Capitol
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hardening battle lines for the brawl to come, President Barack Obama...
- Posted January 5, 2017
Diet Res-Illusions: Tips from the pros on how to lose weight
We make ‘em, we break ‘em. New Year’s diet resolutions fall like needles on...
- Posted January 3, 2017
HUMANOID ROBOT PEPPER IS AMUSING, BUT IS IT PRACTICAL?
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — While merrily chirping, dancing and posing for selfies, a robot...
- Posted December 30, 2016
For Sandoll CEO, creating Korean fonts equals finding true identity
SEOUL, Dec. 19 (Yonhap) — Only a few Koreans might have heard of Sandoll...
- Posted December 21, 2016
Pokemon, Olympics, election among 2016′s top Google searches
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (AP) — “Pokemon Go,” the Olympics and the presidential election are...
- Posted December 14, 2016
STARBUCKS: SCHULTZ TO STEP DOWN AS CEO, FOCUS ON INNOVATION
NEW YORK (AP) — Starbucks Chairman Howard Schultz is stepping down as CEO of...
- Posted December 2, 2016
GLOBAL GOV’TS: MAKE TOBACCO FIRMS LIABLE FOR SMOKING HARM
NEW DELHI (AP) — A global conference on tobacco control has pledged to hold...
- Posted November 14, 2016