- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
For Sandoll CEO, creating Korean fonts equals finding true identity
SEOUL, Dec. 19 (Yonhap) — Only a few Koreans might have heard of Sandoll...
- Posted December 21, 2016
Pokemon, Olympics, election among 2016′s top Google searches
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (AP) — “Pokemon Go,” the Olympics and the presidential election are...
- Posted December 14, 2016
STARBUCKS: SCHULTZ TO STEP DOWN AS CEO, FOCUS ON INNOVATION
NEW YORK (AP) — Starbucks Chairman Howard Schultz is stepping down as CEO of...
- Posted December 2, 2016
GLOBAL GOV’TS: MAKE TOBACCO FIRMS LIABLE FOR SMOKING HARM
NEW DELHI (AP) — A global conference on tobacco control has pledged to hold...
- Posted November 14, 2016
WHY HEALTH CARE EATS MORE OF YOUR PAYCHECK EVERY YEAR
Millions of Americans are finding out this month that the price of their health...
- Posted November 7, 2016
DOES BABY POWDER CAUSE CANCER? ANOTHER JURY SAYS YES.
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — For the third time, Johnson & Johnson has been hit...
- Posted October 31, 2016
ONE-FOURTH OF US CANCER DEATHS LINKED WITH 1 THING: SMOKING
CHICAGO (AP) — Cigarettes contribute to more than 1 in 4 cancer deaths in...
- Posted October 24, 2016