- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Host S. Korea avoids powerhouses in group stage for FIFA U-20 World Cup
SEOUL, March 14 (Yonhap) — Host South Korea has avoided powerhouses in the group...
- Posted March 14, 2017
Mayo, wings, butter: ‘Fake milk’ is the latest food fight
NEW YORK (AP) — Is “fake milk” spoiling the dairy industry’s image? Dairy producers...
- Posted March 3, 2017
Hitler’s phone is up for auction; bids to start at $100k
CHESAPEAKE CITY, Md. (AP) — A Maryland auction house is selling Adolf Hitler’s personal...
- Posted February 17, 2017
Netmarble’s sales top 1.5 tln won in 2016
SEOUL, Feb. 6 (Yonhap) — Netmarble Games, South Korea’s No. 1 mobile game developer...
- Posted February 6, 2017
WHY FACEBOOK KEEPS PUSHING YOU TO GO ‘LIVE’ WITH VIDEO
NEW YORK (AP) — From billboards to TV ads to endless notifications, Facebook is...
- Posted February 1, 2017
Can breakfast help keep us thin? Nutrition science is tricky
NEW YORK (AP) — Cereal makers have happily encouraged the belief that eating breakfast...
- Posted January 20, 2017
Obama, Pence harden ‘Obamacare’ battle lines at Capitol
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hardening battle lines for the brawl to come, President Barack Obama...
- Posted January 5, 2017