- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Heavy snow leads to traffic jams in S. Korea
SEOUL, Jan. 20 (Yonhap) — Heavy snow pounded central South Korea, including the capital...
- Posted January 20, 2017
Food firms to use imported powdered eggs
SEOUL, Jan. 19 (Yonhap) –Major South Korean baking and confectionery companies will begin using...
- Posted January 19, 2017
Court rejects arrest warrant sought for Samsung heir
SEOUL, Jan. 19 (Yonhap) — A Seoul court on Thursday rejected an arrest warrant...
- Posted January 18, 2017
Culture minister, ex-presidential chief of staff grilled over artist blacklist
SEOUL, Jan. 17 (Yonhap) — South Korea’s culture minister and a former presidential chief...
- Posted January 17, 2017
Presidential official admits to meeting Choi ‘dozens of times’
SEOUL, Jan. 12 (Yonhap) — A presidential official said Thursday he met President Park...
- Posted January 12, 2017
Investigators secure tablet PC used by woman at center of scandal
SEOUL, Jan. 10 (Yonhap) — A special investigation team looking into a massive corruption...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Assembly panel on Park scandal holds final hearing, seeks to extend mandate
SEOUL, Jan. 9 (Yonhap) — South Korea’s parliamentary committee on the influence-peddling scandal involving...
- Posted January 9, 2017