- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Hyundai Motor says “may consider” expanding U.S. factory, but only if necessary
SEOUL, Jan. 17 (Yonhap) — South Korea’s largest automaker Hyundai Motor Group may consider...
- Posted January 17, 2017
8 ways the US job market has evolved over Obama’s 8 years
WASHINGTON (AP) — When President Barack Obama took office in January 2009 in the...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Mortgage rates, home sales and prices seen rising in 2017
Nate Lowenstein has been shopping for a home in Los Angeles, on and off,...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Ford cancels plan to build new Mexican plant, adds US jobs
FLAT ROCK, Mich. (AP) — Ford Motor Co. is canceling plans to build a...
- Posted January 3, 2017
GLOBAL STOCKS ON TRACK TO END STRONG 2016 ON A SOFT NOTE
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Global stocks are ending a strong year on a...
- Posted December 30, 2016
POPULAR MOBILE GAME ‘POKEMON GO’ LANDS ON APPLE WATCH
NEW YORK (AP) — The popular mobile game “Pokemon Go” is now available on...
- Posted December 23, 2016
VOLKSWAGEN TO UPDATE JUDGE ON LAST CARS IN EMISSIONS SCANDAL
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A federal judge on Friday planned to hear whether Volkswagen,...
- Posted December 16, 2016