- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Whole Foods rethinks expansion as sales keep falling
NEW YORK (AP) — Whole Foods is hitting the brakes on its ambitious expansion...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Ramyeon exports nearly triple over past decade
SEOUL, Jan. 30 (Yonhap) — Exports of South Korean-made instant noodles, or ramyeon, nearly...
- Posted January 30, 2017
S. Korea set to expand imports from U.S.
SEJONG, Jan. 26 (Yonhap) — South Korea said Thursday that it will consider importing...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Chinese send fake Trump tweets as jokes, New Year wishes
BEIJING (AP) — In China, Twitter is blocked but fake tweets by @realdonaldtrump look...
- Posted January 26, 2017
Hyundai Motor says “may consider” expanding U.S. factory, but only if necessary
SEOUL, Jan. 17 (Yonhap) — South Korea’s largest automaker Hyundai Motor Group may consider...
- Posted January 17, 2017
8 ways the US job market has evolved over Obama’s 8 years
WASHINGTON (AP) — When President Barack Obama took office in January 2009 in the...
- Posted January 6, 2017
Mortgage rates, home sales and prices seen rising in 2017
Nate Lowenstein has been shopping for a home in Los Angeles, on and off,...
- Posted January 4, 2017