- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
S. Korea to issue multiple entry visas for rich Chinese tourists
SEOUL, Dec. 16 (Yonhap) — South Korea said Friday that it will issue multiple...
- Posted December 16, 2016
US RETAIL SALES BARELY RISE AT START OF HOLIDAY SHOPPING
WASHINGTON (AP) — Americans increased their retail spending just slightly in November, a possible...
- Posted December 14, 2016
Lotte Chemical to expand ethylene output capacity
SEOUL, Dec. 12 (Yonhap) — Lotte Chemical Co., a major chemicals firm here, said...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Luxury hotels see rise in female guests in 20s, 30s
SEOUL, Dec. 5 (Yonhap) — A growing number of younger women are booking hotels...
- Posted December 5, 2016
KDB expects gains from overseas operations to more than double this year
SEOUL, Nov. 30 (Yonhap) — The state-run Korea Development Bank said Wednesday net profit...
- Posted November 30, 2016
S. Korean hotels reinforce halal foods for Muslim guests
SEOUL, Nov. 21 (Yonhap) — A rising number of five-star hotels in Seoul are...
- Posted November 21, 2016
WORLD SHARES MIXED, DOLLAR UP AS MARKETS FACTOR IN FED HIKE
HONG KONG (AP) — World stock indexes were mixed while the dollar rallied Friday...
- Posted November 18, 2016