- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
HONDA 2Q NET PROFIT UP 39 PERCENT, RAISES FULL-YEAR FORECAST
TOKYO (AP) — Honda Motor Co.’s net profit in July-September jumped 39 percent from...
- Posted October 31, 2016
CHINA’S OVERSEAS TAKEOVER SPREE MEETS GROWING RESISTANCE
HONG KONG (AP) — Corporate China’s global shopping binge barreled on this week with...
- Posted October 28, 2016
REPORT: WOMEN WON’T EARN AS MUCH AS MEN FOR 170 YEARS
GENEVA (AP) — The global gap in earnings between men and women will not...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Hanjin Shipping seeking to close European operations
SEOUL, Oct. 24 (Yonhap) — Cash-strapped Hanjin Shipping Co. said Monday that it has...
- Posted October 24, 2016
MCDONALD’S SALES RISE 1.3 PERCENT AT US STORES
OAK BROOK, Ill. (AP) — McDonald’s says sales rose 1.3 percent at established U.S....
- Posted October 21, 2016
One in three unemployed people have bachelor’s degrees
SEJONG, Oct. 17 (Yonhap) — One out of three unemployed people in South Korea...
- Posted October 17, 2016
US PRODUCER PRICES ROSE IN SEPTEMBER ON ENERGY, FOOD COSTS
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. producer prices rose in September, as wholesale energy and food...
- Posted October 14, 2016