- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
The Cost of Not Taking Your Medicine
New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/17/well/the-cost-of-not-taking-your-medicine.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share There is an out-of-control epidemic in the United States that...
- Posted April 21, 2017
FDA bolsters warnings on most widely-used painkillers
WASHINGTON (AP) — Federal health regulators will bolster warning labels on the most widely...
- Posted March 22, 2016
S. Korea develops ‘nanotechnology patch’ for diabetes therapy
SEOUL (Yonhap) — A team of South Korean scientists announced Tuesday that they have...
- Posted March 21, 2016
WHO: Sexual transmission of Zika more common than thought
GENEVA (AP) — Sexual transmission of the Zika virus is more common than previously...
- Posted March 8, 2016
CDC: 14 more US reports of possible Zika spread through sex
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. health officials are investigating more than a dozen possible...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Sexually-transmitted Zika case confirmed in Texas
DALLAS (AP) — Health officials on Tuesday reported that a person in Texas has...
- Posted February 3, 2016
WHO declares global emergency over Zika virus spread
GENEVA (AP) — The World Health Organization declared an international emergency on Monday over...
- Posted February 1, 2016