- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
About The Korea Times
Dedicated to the Korean-American Community
For All Generations
When the Korea Times printed its first U.S. edition in 1969, the Korean population in Southern California stood at ten thousand.
Now, as we celebrate the centennial anniversary of immigration to the United Sates, the number is over two million and continues to grow.
In all 50 states, Korean-Americans have been working on fulfilling their dreams, and for more than 40 years, The Korea Times continues to be the eyes and the voice for these hard working Koreans. We’ve shared joys and pains with the community, and this tradition is one of assets that has enabled us to come this far.
As we look ahead another 100 years, we continue to stand firm to our commitment to provide the community with quality journalism, while displaying dedication to community services.
Jae Min Chang
Publisher and C.E.O.