- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Michelin-star chef Hooni Kim says quality Korean food speaks for itself
By Woo Jae-yeon (Yonhap) — For chef owner Hooni Kim, good food based on...
- Posted March 11, 2016
Michelin Guide to publish Seoul edition in late 2016
SEOUL (Yonhap) — The Michelin Guide, an international benchmark of good food, said Thursday...
- Posted March 10, 2016
[LAT] Spicy soup and more Korean comfort food at Yook Cal Bop Sang in Koreatown
Name of restaurant: Yook Cal Bop Sang. “Yook cal” is a mash-up...
- Posted February 17, 2016
S. Korean govt to compile 30 Best of Best LA Korean Restaurants
Thirty Los Angeles Korean restaurants will be chosen by the South Korean government and...
- Posted November 13, 2015
Koreatown restaurant with blowfish specialty closes doors after 26 years
By Brian Han Have you ever wondered what it might be like to eat...
- Posted October 30, 2015
Atwater fave Proof Bakery’s Na Young Ma is ready for the next step
By Tae Hong A little less than two decades ago, a fresh-out-of-college grad landed...
- Posted September 4, 2015
Food truck business starts budding in S. Korea
By Kim Bo-eun Old trucks selling “tteokbokgi(rice cakes in spicy sauce)” have always been...
- Posted July 24, 2015