- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
WHY HEALTH CARE EATS MORE OF YOUR PAYCHECK EVERY YEAR
Millions of Americans are finding out this month that the price of their health...
- Posted November 7, 2016
DOES BABY POWDER CAUSE CANCER? ANOTHER JURY SAYS YES.
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — For the third time, Johnson & Johnson has been hit...
- Posted October 31, 2016
ONE-FOURTH OF US CANCER DEATHS LINKED WITH 1 THING: SMOKING
CHICAGO (AP) — Cigarettes contribute to more than 1 in 4 cancer deaths in...
- Posted October 24, 2016
A giant nude statue in California is stirring controversy
SAN LEANDRO, Calif. (AP) — There have long been complaints about the lack of...
- Posted October 21, 2016
DOCTORS HAIL CHINA’S PLEDGE TO STOP HARVESTING INMATE ORGANS
BEIJING (AP) — Surgeons from around the world gathered at a conference in Beijing...
- Posted October 17, 2016
[LA Times] A Korean community in ruins after the Blue Cut fire: ‘We’ve traveled the world only to end up in hell’
Sarah Choi stood in the rubble, weeping, as her husband propped up...
- Posted October 13, 2016
RUSSIAN FASHION LEGEND ZAITSEV TO SHOW LATEST COLLECTION
MOSCOW (AP) — At 78, fashion designer Slava Zaitsev may look frail and complain...
- Posted October 12, 2016