- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
RUSSIAN FASHION LEGEND ZAITSEV TO SHOW LATEST COLLECTION
MOSCOW (AP) — At 78, fashion designer Slava Zaitsev may look frail and complain...
- Posted October 12, 2016
BRITISH POUND SHAKEN BY 6 PERCENT ‘FLASH CRASH’
HONG KONG (AP) — The beleaguered British pound suffered a “flash crash” on Friday...
- Posted October 7, 2016
Amateur cyclists tackle the Pyrenees in a grueling race
ANGLET, France (AP) — For many people, vacation means lying poolside or beachside, reading...
- Posted October 3, 2016
COLORADO GIVES MARIJUANA CANDY A NEW LOOK TO AVOID CONFUSION
DENVER (AP) — Wondering if that brownie contains pot? Colorado has you covered. A...
- Posted September 30, 2016
WALKING IS MEDICINE? IT HELPED HIGH-RISK SENIORS STAY MOBILE
WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s not too late to get moving: Simple physical activity –...
- Posted September 28, 2016
S. Korea’s first Winter Olympics 500 days away
SEOUL, Sept. 26 (Yonhap) — The first Winter Olympic Games to be held in...
- Posted September 26, 2016
JUST HOW MUCH SUGAR DO AMERICANS CONSUME? IT’S COMPLICATED
NEW YORK (AP) — Sugar has become the nutritional villain du jour, but just...
- Posted September 20, 2016