- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
TWICE to hold first individual concert next month
SEOUL, Jan. 10 (Yonhap) — South Korean girl group TWICE will hold its first individual concert ever in February, its management agency said Tuesday.
The “TWICE Land – The Opening” concert will take place at SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium in Seoul’s Olympic Park from Feb. 17-19, JYP Entertainment said.
After the concert, the girls will embark on an overseas tour whose schedule has yet to be announced.
Debuting in October 2015 with “Like OOH-AHH,” TWICE has swept local music charts with “Cheer Up” and “TT.”
All of the three hit singles generated more than 100 million YouTube views, with the last one passing the 100 million mark in the fastest pace among K-pop idol groups.
The group’s third EP “TWICEcoaster:LANE1″ that includes “TT” sold over 350,000 copies, the most for a girl group in the K-pop music scene.