- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Sistar’s Soyou, EXO’s Baekhyun to release duet next week
SEOUL, Feb. 7 (Yonhap) — Soyou of girl group Sistar and Baekhyun of boy band EXO will release a duet ballad next week, according to the former’s agency Tuesday.
The two South Korean artists will release the song “Bigawa,” which means “It’s raining,” next Tuesday, Starship Entertainment said.
Outside of their groups, Soyou and Baekhyun both have enjoyed successful collaboration hits in the past.
Soyou made a name for herself outside of Sistar with her 2014 hit single “Some,” a project with singer Junggigo. Baekhyun also stormed music charts last year with “Dream,” an acoustic ballad with missA’s Suzy.
Since 2013, Starship Entertainment has produced several hit singles bringing together K-pop talent including Sistar, Mad Clown, Beenzino and Urban Zakapa.