- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Rain, Kim Tae-hee to honeymoon in Bali
SEOUL, Jan. 20 (Yonhap) — Rain and Kim Tae-hee, the newly wed top celebrity couple, will leave for their honeymoon in Bali, their management agencies said Friday
They plan to leave on Sunday for a five-day honeymoon to an unidentified location on the Indonesian island, Rain Company and Lua Entertainment said in a joint press release.
The 34-year-old singer and the 37-year-old actress married at a Catholic church in Seoul amid considerable attention from media and their fans at home and abroad. The low-key ceremony held on Thursday was attended by a select group of relatives and friends.