- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
K-pop singer HyunA goes on global tour
SEOUL, Jan. 13 (Yonhap) — K-pop singer HyunA will embark on a global tour of North America next month, her management agency said Friday.
Starting off in Vancouver on Feb. 22, she will hold a concert in 8 cities total: Toronto on the 24th, Montreal on the 26th, Chicago on March. 1, New York on the 3rd, Dallas on the 6th, San Francisco on the 9th and Los Angeles on the 10th, according to Cube Entertainment.
A former member of the now-disbanded girl group 4minute, she held fan events titled “The Queen’s Back” in Asia last year. The upcoming events are aimed at consolidating her position as a solo artist.
She has had a lot of hit songs including “Change,” “Bubble Pop!” and “Ice Cream.” She received global attention when she appeared in a music video of Psy’s global sensation “Gangnam Style” in 2012.