- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
INFINITE to hold grand scale fan meeting
SEOUL, Jan. 30 (Yonhap) — South Korean boy group INFINITE will hold a grand scale biennial fan meeting in March, the group’s management agency said Monday.
The highly anticipated meet-and-greet event “INFINITE Gathering 3″ will take place on March 3-4 at Jamsil Stadium in southeastern Seoul, according to Woollim Entertainment.
In previous events, which kicked off in 2013, the group prepared sessions to retrace its activities and share cherished memories with fans, filling the venue with tears and laughter.
“The third gathering will be more special as the band members will be granting fans’ wishes and desires in order to communicate on a closer level with them,” the group’s agency said.
Tickets can be purchased on Feb. 1 for the group’s fan club members and on Feb. 3 for all others through the Interpark website at ticket.interpark.com.