- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Cool to be No. 1 for KTMF
Most performers expected to arrive today
The two men of Korean band Cool, Kim Sung-soo and Lee Jae-hoon, were the first artists to touch down in Los Angeles Wednesday to perform at the 13th Korea Times Music Festival, which will be held May 2 at the Hollywood Bowl.
More acts are expected to arrive Thursday.
This year’s lineup for the festival is Cool, TVXQ, EXID, A Pink, Got7, Kim Bum-soo, Bada, Kim Yon-ja, Kim Soo-hee, Heejun Han, Oh Seung-geun and Im Tae-kyung.