- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
A Pink, Bada, Im Tae-kyung coming to Hollywood Bowl for KTMF
By Tae Hong
Are you ready to be Pink-ified?
The bubblegum lovelies of K-pop girl group A Pink will join the 13th Korea Times Music Festival at the Hollywood Bowl on May 2 alongside vocalists Bada and Im Tae-kyung!
KTMF is an annual Los Angeles mainstay that brings together families, friends and fans for an unforgettable celebration of Korean music and culture.
After debuting in 2011, A Pink rose to stardom with hits like “NoNoNo” and “Mr. Chu.”
Bada, a singer and musical actress, is a K-pop veteran who debuted in 1997 as the leader of pioneering girl group S.E.S. She’s since released four studio albums as a solo artist, with her last release being the December ballad “Precious.”
Im is a top dog in Korea’s booming musical scene who rose to prominence through KBS’s “Immortal Songs.”