- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
TWICE’s ‘TT’ music video tops 100 mln YouTube views
SEOUL, Jan. 3 (Yonhap) — The music video for K-pop girl group TWICE’s single “TT” racked up more than 100 million Youtube views as of Tuesday, 71 days after it was uploaded on the global video sharing service, its agency said.
Hitting the milestone at 12:20 a.m., TWICE became the fastest K-pop group to achieve the view count, breaking the previous record of 207 days, which was also set by the group with its “Cheer Up” video, according to JYP Entertainment.
“TT” is the lead track off the group’s third EP “TWICEcoaster:LANE1.”
The video for TWICE’s debut single “Like OOH-AHH” also topped 100 million views on YouTube last November.
“By such an accomplishment in just a year and two months since debut, (we) can see TWICE’s steep growth curve,” JYP Entertainment said in a statement.