- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
SHINee goes on North American tour next month
SEOUL, Feb. 17 (Yonhap) — Popular K-pop boy group SHINee will embark on a North American tour next month for the first time since its debut, its management S.M. Entertainment said Friday.
The group will tour on the continent to perform “SHINee CONCERT-SHINee WORLD V,” at Toronto’s Sony Centeron March 19, Vancouver’s Orpheum Theatre on March 21, Dallas’s Verizon Theatre on March 24 and LA’s Shrine Auditorium on March 26.
In 2014, the group held concerts in Mexico, Chile and Argentina in central America and meet-and-greet events for fans in Chicago and Dallas in May and July, respectively. But it is its first concert tour on the continent.
The tickets will be available for purchase online from next Saturday (U.S. time).
SHINee is currently on tour in 10 cities in Japan.