- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Psy to release new full-length album in May
SEOUL, April 21 (Yonhap) — Psy of the 2012 pop sensation “Gangnam Style” will release his eighth full-length album next month marking his comeback after a hiatus of a year and a half, his agency said Friday.
YG Entertainment said the South Korean singer-rapper, whose real name Park Jae-sang, has finished filming two accompanying music videos.
The company previously said that he was planning to release his new album in April.
He became a global sensation with “Gangnam Style,” whose music video hit more than 2.8 billion views on YouTube. His other hits include “Gentleman,” “Hangover” and “Daddy.”