- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Nicki Minaj confirms split with Meek Mill
Minaj tweeted Thursday : “To confirm, yes I am single.”
Minaj added that she’s focusing on her work and looking forward to sharing it soon.
Mill and Minaj were one of hip-hop’s most prominent couples. They frequently performed together and could be seen courtside at NBA games. In 2015, she testified on Mill’s behalf in a Philadelphia court in an effort to keep him out of jail over probation violations and promised to keep Mill in line. A defense lawyer also said at the time the couple seriously discussing marriage.
So far, Mill hasn’t commented on the split.