- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
missA’s Min, R&B singer G. Soul break up
SEOUL, March 8 (Yonhap) — Min of South Korean girl group missA and R&B singer G. Soul have recently broke up, their management agency said Wednesday.
JYP Entertainment, which represents both artists, said that the couple recently decided to end their relationship. Reportedly they saw each other for some six months.
Prior to their relationship, the two were known to have become close friends while staying in the United States before their respective debuts.
Min entered the South Korean entertainment scene in 2010 as a member of missA. The 29-year-old G. Soul debuted in 2015, with his most recent EP album “Far, Far Away” released last year.