- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
KTMF bringing Cool, Kim Bum-soo and Han Hee-jun
By Tae Hong
The 13th Korea Times Music Festival is bringing Cool, Kim Bum-soo and Han Hee-jun to the Hollywood Bowl on May 2.
The annual event attracts a crowd of 20,000 each year in a celebration of Korean music and culture.
The three artists will join TVXQ, A Pink, EXID, Bada and Im Tae-kyung, Kim Soo-hee, Oh Seung-geun and Kim Yon-ja for an unforgettable night.
Cool, known for its summer-perfect songs, debuted in 1994 to great success.
Kim is one of South Korea’s most-loved ballad singers, responsible for hits like “I Miss You.”
Han, who will host, is a Korean American artist who rose to stardom as a contestant on the third season of “K-pop Star.”
Stay tuned for more lineup announcements and buy KTMF tickets at ktmf.koreatimes.com!