- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Hip-hop artist Choiza, actress Sulli break up
SEOUL, March 6 (Yonhap) — Choiza of South Korean hip-hop group Dynamic Duo and Sulli, an idol singer-turned-actress, recently ended their relationship of over two and a half years, their agencies confirmed Monday.
“The two broke up. They decided to remain friends,” S.M. Entertainment, which represents Sulli, said.
Choiza’s record label Amoeba Culture said they grew apart due to their “busy schedules and different ways of life.”
Rumors of their relationship first surfaced after images of them being together appeared online in September 2013. They admitted to seeing each other in August of the following year after a photo of the two, which was from Choiza’s lost wallet, was uploaded on the Internet.
The couple made headlines for their gaping 15-year age difference and especially Sulli’s unabashed postings of their dating moments on social media, with a recent post showing their trip with Gaeko, Choiza’s music partner, and his wife.