- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
BTOB unveils new teaser for upcoming EP album
SEOUL, March 2 (Yonhap) — South Korean boy band BTOB has dropped a video featuring sound snippets from its upcoming new EP album “Feel’eM.”
The video uploaded on YouTube holds audio samples from the group’s 10th EP album scheduled to be released on March 6.
The title track of the album “Feel’eM,” a pun on the word “film,” is “Movie.” It is written by member Ilhoon and is a jazzy dance number infused with a heavy keyboard and brass sound.
The group plans to hold a meet and greet with fans at the Korea University Gymnasium in Seoul a day before the album’s release.
The group, whose name means “born to beat,” was formed in 2012 and has enjoyed popularity at home and mainly in Asia with hits such as “It’s OK” and “Beep Beep.”