- Park’s approval rating hits record low: poll
- Winning bid on Kang Jung-ho comes in at $5 million, Nexen accepts
- Putin invites Kim Jong-un to Moscow
- K-pop girls rule S. Korea’s favorite singer rankings
- Hackers warn not to release ‘The Interview’ in any form
- North Korea denies connection with Sony hacking
- NY governor signs law designating Lunar New Year as public school holiday
- Wife’s debts speculated to be behind Kim Gu-ra’s panic disorder
- 2NE1′s ‘Gotta Be You’ is MTV Iggy’s Song of the Year
- UN General Assembly formally adopts landmark resolution on NK human rights
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”