- Jennifer Lawrence donating $2 million to hometown hospital
- US deploys more Patriot missiles in South Korea
- Presidential contenders fight for minority voters in SC
- KBO players’ average salary surpasses W200 million ($166,000)
- Where did El Nino go? Heat, dry spell stoke drought worry
- American Pharoah has 1st date; breeding career is on
- New Korean big leaguers ready for 1st season in US
- How impoverished but nuclear-armed North Korea earns money
- Over and out: Some MLB teams open with little playoff shot
- ‘Cheese in the Trap’ stars get bonus holiday in Phuket
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”