- ’15,000 Koreans drafted by Soviets during World War II’
- AP spotlight on Manhattan’s Koreatown for biz travelers to NYC
- Miss A’s Suzy gives $100K, joins big-money charity society
- LA women earn 84 cents for every dollar men make, 97 cents for full time: study
- OC Asian business expo to unite community organizations
- Brown University student from S. Korea dies after jumping off campus building
- Kim Jong-un test pilots N. Korean plane: report
- [WaPo] Asian students dominate admissions to elite Thomas Jefferson HS
- Full Korean-English book series of famous Korean short stories published
- Royal seal returns to South Korea from Seattle for the first time in 70 years
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”