- Choo Shin-soo hits home run, even attempts to steal for the 1st time this year
- Touchdown, Hyundai! NFL announces new official auto sponsor
- S. Korea expects big rise in overseas voter turnout, politicians prepare global campaign
- [WSJ] What’s At Stake: South Korea vs Lone Star Funds
- Fuji TV apologizes for mistranslating Koreans as saying ‘I hate Japan’
- Lee Byung-hun attends LA ‘Terminator Genisys’ premiere
- Tourists on holiday coping with Greece’s financial crisis
- NBC severing business relationship with Donald Trump
- Greeks hit by closed banks, warnings from eurozone
- Samsung TV leads US consumer study on quality
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”