- Royal flush in sight
- North Korea bans foreign tourists to stop Ebola entry
- From Bieber to EXO, K-pop producer builds hit factory
- S. Korea divided on activist efforts, North calls leaflets a ‘declaration of war’
- 2 dead at high school near Seattle after shooting
- Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham gets a hug from Obama
- Elderly Long Beach woman dies in three-car accident
- Smell of success: Royals C Perez wears perfume for good luck
- Three South Korean films to screen at AFI Fest 2014
- Danielle Kang wins car with hole-in-one at LPGA event
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”