- Speculation over missing North Korea Leader runs rampant
- All passengers rescued in another ferry accident in S. Korea
- Water is serious business at Ray and Stark’s Bar at LACMA
- Girls’ Generation’s Jessica says she was kicked out of group
- N. Korea defeats S. Korea to reach women’s football final
- Korea Day at LACMA draws crowd as Korean exhibition ends
- South Korean baseball team wins ‘Military Exemption Bowl’
- South Korea monitors falling yen, tells exporters to take insurance
- Qatar women’s team pulls out of Asian Games over hijab ban
- Chelsea Clinton Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”