- Good News: $160,000 raised for single-father refugee selling pens on street
- KCCLA kicks off taekwondo program with LAUSD
- DC area to hold Arirang competition next month
- Apple plans to offer ‘Apple Music’ service in Korea
- Austria inspects trucks for migrants, creates 18-mile backup
- Bae falters in final round of PGA Tour playoff event
- Big league or not, youngsters say playing in US well worth trouble
- 4,000 attend the 6th Korea Times College Expo
- 11 years in a row, South Korea is No. 1 in suicide rate among OECD countries
- Joseph Kahn takes home 8th VMA for Video of the Year
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”