- South Koreans’ life satisfaction less than Chinese, Vietnamese
- Shootings, stabbings and riots in SF during World Series celebration
- SoCal prepares for storms after heavy drought
- Rice prices expected to see spike as yield rates fall 25 percent
- UCLA’s MHEP members to offer mentoring program for high school students
- Young Kim confident if 50-60% of registered Korean voters turn out
- Daniel Henney and Jamie Chung talk about ‘Big Hero 6′
- Lakers Korean SAP returns for 3rd season
- Bumgarner carries Giants to 3rd World Series title in 5 years
- Zambia gets white president in Guy Scott
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”