- Boat with more than 450 people sinks in China’s Yangtze
- S. Korea reports first two MERS-related deaths
- Google still struggling to diversify beyond white, Asian men
- S. Korea, China sign free trade deal
- ‘A-Town Boyz’ producer explores Asian American masculinity through gang life
- S. Korean police deny permission for LGBT parade
- More Koreans may have joined Islamic State
- Irvine Hosts 6th Annual Korean Cultural Festival
- S. Korea to ban people exposed to MERS from leaving country
- N. Korea joins smoke-free movement
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”