- Dave Roberts officially introduced as Dodgers’ manager
- Hallyu star Kim Soo-hyun and fans donate 11.1 tons of rice
- [LA Times] How LAPD vice is cleaning up K-town’s less savory side
- 9 doctors, 3 med students indicted for alleged ‘pro-North Korea’ activities
- It’s official: Minnesota Twins sign Park Byung-ho to 4-year, $12 million contract
- BTS ‘RUN’ MV hits 2 million in 2 days
- [NY Times] Korean County achieves its goal: Less birth control, more babies
- Birth rate for Korean women in the US among lowest of all immigrant groups
- S. Korea donates $11 million to African countries for job training
- Lotte founder asks prosecution to investigate his son
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”