- US reaffirms strong alliance with S. Korea despite bloody attack on ambassador
- Americans spent $58 billion to pamper, protect pets in 2014
- US Ambassador to S. Korea stable after knife attack
- N. Korea applauds attack on US Ambassador to S. Korea
- US ambassador to S. Korea injured in attack by armed assailant
- Former South Korean dictator’s family forfeits $1.2M to US
- Ki Sung-yeung becomes 1st Korean to score 6 goals in EPL season
- ‘Empire of Lust’ to premiere in LA and South Korea March 6
- N. Korea hates US, but likes ‘our money’: US intelligence chief
- Asiana agrees to compensate 72 passengers from San Francisco crash
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”