- Lim Hyung-joo announces surprise performance at Korean Festival
- Expert: U.S. should shift Korea policy focus from nuclear problem to unification
- 10 things to do at the L.A. Korean Festival
- Showtime! The 41st L.A. Korean Festival opens tonight
- Nodame meets Nodame: Ueno Juri says hello to Shim Eun-kyung
- Go see ‘Treasures from Korea’ at LACMA before it’s too late
- USC Breaks Ground on $650 Million ‘USC Village’
- Jubilee Project’s ‘Save My Seoul’ looks into the Korean sex trade industry
- [Golf.com] Anthony Kim, MIA since 2012, wrestles with whether to tee it up again or reap an 8-figure disability settlement
- L.A. Korean Festival all set to kick off
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”