- Ko struggles in 2nd round of Swinging Skirts, Choi Na-yeon leads Koreans
- President Park to visit US later this year
- S. Korean economy to gather recovery pace: finance minister
- ‘Avengers’ sequel dominates S. Korean box office on opening day
- Rising star Claudia Kim talks about ‘Avengers 2′ role
- 260,000 S. Korean workers strike against flexible labor market, pension reform
- N. Korea won’t be accepted as nuclear state: Russel
- KOCCA, musicians out to show the world K-pop is not just idols
- N. Korea building military facility on border island
- US Ambassador Lippert’s attacker shows no remorse
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”