- S. Korea’s ex-first lady set to make high-profile visit to N. Korea
- Netflix to make debut in Asia on Sept. 2
- How did LA come to have the largest Korean population in the US?
- Kang Jung-ho most valuable MLB rookie so far in 2015
- S. Korea to replace health minister after MERS outbreak
- Korean grocer to replace Hispanic market in LA Koreatown
- Korean language teacher hopefuls find free lectures at SF education center
- Rangers’ Choo Shin-soo belts 14th homer, says he’s pleased with production
- Following British Open win Park Inbee says she’s learned from failure
- 2 soldiers wounded in suspected mine explosion on south side of DMZ
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”