- Royal Return: Sung Woo Lee back in KC for the World Series
- Proud Son: South Korean adds 2 more goals and an assist
- Baek Kyu-jung is the latest S. Korean to win LPGA event
- Has Korea become ‘Republic of Accidents’?
- A wild-card ride to the 2014 World Series
- Kim Jong-un still using cane in second public appearance
- 16 dead at Seoul K-pop concert
- Linkin Park’s Joe Hahn makes his feature film directorial debut
- N. Korea slams S. Korea for dismissing ‘proposals to ease tensions’
- Royals take out brooms again to extend 7-game win streak
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”