- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Ali will knock you out at KMF
By Tae Hong
Soulful power vocalist Ali is the latest star added to the 12th The Korea Times’ Korean Music Festival lineup.
The singer, whose voice graces countless K-drama O.S.T.s and whose songs have topped charts since her official debut in 2009, is a regular face on KBS’s “Immortal Song 2.”
Her hits include “I’ll Be Damned,” “365 Days” and “Eraser.”
She joins a star-studded lineup consisting of K-pop favorites EXO-M, B1A4, Crayon Pop, 2AM, Insooni, Ulala Session, Sim Soo-bong, Jung Dong-ha, Kim Jong-seo, Yoon Bok-hee and Dal Shabet.
The annual festival, which will be held May 3 at the Hollywood Bowl, is a musical celebration of Korean culture for the entire family to enjoy.
Buy tickets at http://ktmf.koreatimes.com or at The Korea Times offices located at 4525 Wilshire Blvd. For more information, call (323) 692-2055.