- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Actress Hwang Jung-eum expecting a baby
SEOUL, Feb. 2 (Yonhap) — Actress and former singer Hwang Jung-eum is expecting a baby, due in autumn, her agency said Thursday.
C-JeS Entertainment said the actress will take a temporary break from her acting career to take care of her health.
Hwang married golfer-turned-entrepreneur Lee Young-don last February.
She began her career as a member of Sugar in 2002. Four years later, the group disbanded and she became fully committed to acting. She’s appeared in various popular TV series including “Kill Me, Heal Me,” “She was Pretty” and most recently “Lucky Romance.”