- HyunA “Red” hot
- Will Son Heung-min be allowed to play in Asian Games?
- Amnesty Int’l calls on S. Korea to stop arming Israel
- Korea’s robot fish project found to be failure: state auditor
- UCLA flood: Estimate doubles to 20 million gallons of water
- Martha Choe looks forward to life after Gates Foundation
- Ruling party wins by landslide 11-4
- Water main break floods UCLA campus, 10 million gallons of water lost
- Great Scott! Lakers finally introduce new head coach
- Ryu Hyun-jin’s old team puts robot fans in the stands
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”