- Ferry Updates – 121 missing, 181 dead
- U.S. government seeks to recover $700K from ex-S. Korean president Chun Doo-hwan
- Actor Kim Soo-hyun gives like a superstar
- Korean government looks to rate restaurants
- Unanswered questions in ferry sinking
- California pending home sales highest in eight months
- For Song twins, seeing is believing in North Korea
- S. Korea rejects Japan’s help for ferry rescue
- Korean architect designs memorial for fallen Boston Marathon officer
- The ultimate celebration of Korean music arrives May 3
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”