- When Korea met Hawaii in Seattle
- KASF aims to raise $10 million by 2020
- The ultimate celebration of Korean music arrives May 3
- Yu Ho-jin wins ‘Magician of the Year’
- Korean woman botanist to head a UN agency
- These Korean stars give back
- GOOD 4 U
- Jeannie Lee’s Satine is where vintage meets luxury
- Is Girls’ Generation coming to an end?
- Chi’Lantro truck has a Texas-sized hit in Kimchi fries
BTOB to release new album in Feb.
K-pop group BTOB, all seven members, will release a new song, “Twitwibbangbbang,” in February.
The group took photos with label-mate Rain and veteran trot singer Tae Jin-ah in front of a poster heralding the new song. The song is expected to entail witty lyrics and sentimental vocals, which will be an improvement from “Thriller” which the group released in September.
The group’s talent agency, Cube DC, said that the upcoming song will feature not only powerful performance-based dance but also new jack swings. The group debuted in 2012 with “Insane.”