- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
10 best EXO-M moments
Gather ’round, Exotics!
In preparation of the six-member K-Pop sensation’s arrival to this year’s The Korea Times’ Korean Music Festival, here’s ten moments — out of millions — that made us fall in love with EXO-M.
1. When they scared us with freaky face paint in “Mama.”
Even Kris couldn’t pull this off.
2. And when they went on to sweep the charts with the song.
EXO-M is a sub-unit of the larger EXO, but they’re also a force of their own. China fell in love with them after they dropped “Mama” in 2012, eventually awarding them Most Popular Group at the Top Chinese Music Awards 2013.
3. When they howled for “Wolf.”
It was part-wild and part-a-little-too-much-WTF, but EXO is EXO, and we’ll never get to see Xiumin look this fierce with black nails ever again.
4. And took over the world with “Growl.”
Yeah, that one’s not leaving your head for a while.
5. When Kris wore this outfit to the airport.
And sent all the ahjummas home crying because he stole their pants.
6. When Luhan looked like an anime character.
As in, always. All the time. Forever.
7. When Lay — oh, forget it. DIMPLE.
Your face, sir.
8. When Tao kind of resembled a serial killer.
Of your heart.
9. When Xiumin took this selca.
10. When you heard Chen’s voice for the first time.
And you started wishing you had a Chen to sing you to sleep every night.
It’s not too late to grab tickets to KMF! Head over to ktmf.koreatimes.com or The Korea Times offices located at 4525 Wilshire Blvd. For more information, call (323) 692-2055.