- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
AOA to hold first individual concert in S. Korea
SEOUL, Jan. 11 (Yonhap) — South Korean girl group AOA is holding its first individual concert ever in its home country in March, the group’s agency said Wednesday.
According to FNC Entertainment, the concert, titled “Ace of Angels,” will show off the group’s competence polished by its five years in the scene. The group had previously held two concerts in Japan, but the upcoming one marks its first at home.
The event, slated for March 11 at 6 p.m., at Seoul’s Olympic Park, will include performances of previous releases including “Short Hair,” “Miniskirt,” and “Heart Attack.”
The act is currently engaged in promotional activities for lead tracks “Excuse Me” and “Bing Bing” off its first LP “Angel’s Knock,” released earlier this month.