- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
TVXQ, JYJ mark 10th anniversary
K-pop groups TVXQ and JYJ celebrated the 10th anniversary of their debuts on Thursday.
They made their debut on Dec. 26 in 2003 as TVXQ but later three members ― Park Yu-chun, Kim Jun-su and Jim Jae-joong ― left the band and created JYJ in 2010 after legal disputes with SM Entertainment.
TVXQ, currently comprised of U-know Yunho and Max Changmin, will release its seventh album, “Tense,” on Jan. 6 to commemorate its 10th anniversary. It will also hold a concert in Kintex in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province on the album’s release date.
Meanwhile, JYJ members have posted congratulatory messages through their SNS accounts.
Jun-su said that he appreciates his colleagues Jae-joong and Yuchun and their fans for been together during the last 10 years.
“It has been 10 years since we debuted. We have gone through the hard times. I appreciate everyone who shed tears with us during the happy and hard moments,” Jae-joong said.