- Ryu returns from DL, wins 14th of season
- Thousands gather at late ferry owner’s funeral
- Dramabeans: Guardians of the K-drama Galaxy
- [NEWS ONE] Here’s How Black Women, Korean Men Date the Same
- Labor Day travel to hit 6-year high
- First West Nile Virus death reported In L.A. and O.C.
- Daum launches North Korean map service
- Korean Entertainment Recommendations Series – Part 6
- Prosecutors decide on suspended indictment for G.O.D. member Son Ho-young
- LAPD’s Mounted Platoon to host trail ride and benefit dinner
The brilliant countdown 2014
Hyundai Motor set up huge balloons on the street near Gangnam Subway Station in southern Seoul, as part of what it calls a “Wish Ball” event, which will last through Dec. 31.
People are invited to write their wishes and put them into the balls, which will be released on New Year’s Eve. (Courtesy of Hyundai Motor)