- Producer Glen Choi is out to shape the future of K-pop
- Ferguson businesses torched in overnight protests; 14 injured
- Taylor Swift ‘Blank Space’ director Joseph Kahn digs deep into Korean roots
- First complete dinosaur skeleton found in S. Korea
- About 18 million Americans enjoy K-dramas: Korea Creative Content Agency
- LA and Seoul sign friendship agreement
- S. Korean pitcher, club fail to agree on MLB bid
- Million Dollar Baby: Lydia Ko takes the biggest payoff in women’s golf
- No Hong-chul to have driver’s license revoked for drunk driving
- What’s the buzz in Korea right now? Honey butter chip(s)!
The brilliant countdown 2014
Hyundai Motor set up huge balloons on the street near Gangnam Subway Station in southern Seoul, as part of what it calls a “Wish Ball” event, which will last through Dec. 31.
People are invited to write their wishes and put them into the balls, which will be released on New Year’s Eve. (Courtesy of Hyundai Motor)