- How will Korean players fare in the 2015 MLB postseason?
- Shin Ae-ra supports KFAM foster family initiative
- Trans-Pacific Partnership feared to sap S. Korea’s export competitiveness
- K.J. Choi relishes opportunity to promote S. Korean culture at Presidents Cup
- Bae, Lee ready to ‘beat the Americans’ together in Presidents Cup
- Oscars committed to culturally diversifying its membership: chief
- A Kim Whan-ki painting sold for record $4M at Hong Kong auction
- ‘Korea Week’ to unfold in New York next fall
- World No. 1 golfer Jordan Spieth arrives in S. Korea for Presidents Cup
- Choo on this: Choo named AL Player of the Month
The brilliant countdown 2014
Hyundai Motor set up huge balloons on the street near Gangnam Subway Station in southern Seoul, as part of what it calls a “Wish Ball” event, which will last through Dec. 31.
People are invited to write their wishes and put them into the balls, which will be released on New Year’s Eve. (Courtesy of Hyundai Motor)