- Ace up their sleeve: Giants beat Royals 7-1 to take Game 1 of World Series
- Ryu Hyun-jin reflects on his second season, vows to take better care of his body
- Canada’s Parliament building locked down amid gunfire
- Get ready for bibimbap burritos and rice patty breakfast sandwiches!
- Indian soccer player dies after goal celebration goes tragically wrong
- John Cho of ‘Selfie’ is rebranding the Asian American male
- MLB teams are lining up to sign slugging SS Kang Jung-ho
- North Korea releases one American
- Royal Return: Sung Woo Lee back in KC for the World Series
- Proud Son: South Korean adds 2 more goals and an assist
The brilliant countdown 2014
Hyundai Motor set up huge balloons on the street near Gangnam Subway Station in southern Seoul, as part of what it calls a “Wish Ball” event, which will last through Dec. 31.
People are invited to write their wishes and put them into the balls, which will be released on New Year’s Eve. (Courtesy of Hyundai Motor)