- Park Inbee wins Women’s British Open, completes career grand slam
- Hank Conger hammers two home runs, first grand slam
- Lotte loses 1 tln won in China over past 4 years
- Good news: Google to provide internet to all of Sri Lanka with balloons
- Kang Jung-ho racks up ‘triple double’
- Development booms as young professionals flock to LA Koreatown
- K-Web Fest awards WINNER Kang Seung-yoon, 2ne1 Sandara Park
- “Eat Your Kimchi” to success? You bet!
- Ryu Hyun-jin shows support for South Korean Special Olympics team
- Beijing elected host of 2022 Winter Olympics
The brilliant countdown 2014
Hyundai Motor set up huge balloons on the street near Gangnam Subway Station in southern Seoul, as part of what it calls a “Wish Ball” event, which will last through Dec. 31.
People are invited to write their wishes and put them into the balls, which will be released on New Year’s Eve. (Courtesy of Hyundai Motor)