- South African filmmaker channels tragedy to spread happiness in Seoul
- Danielle Kang wins car with hole-in-one at LPGA event
- Hines Ward: The Legend Goes On
- Royals get even
- Inbee Park to retake No. 1 spot in women’s golf
- Ryu Hyun-jin reflects on his second season, vows to take better care of his body
- Ace up their sleeve: Giants beat Royals 7-1 to take Game 1 of World Series
- Canada’s Parliament building locked down amid gunfire
- Get ready for bibimbap burritos and rice patty breakfast sandwiches!
- Indian soccer player dies after goal celebration goes tragically wrong
The brilliant countdown 2014
Hyundai Motor set up huge balloons on the street near Gangnam Subway Station in southern Seoul, as part of what it calls a “Wish Ball” event, which will last through Dec. 31.
People are invited to write their wishes and put them into the balls, which will be released on New Year’s Eve. (Courtesy of Hyundai Motor)