- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Prepare to be a-May-zed
2AM, Dalshabet, Insooni, Ulala Session to perform
At the Korea Times Music Festival on May 3rd
The first wave of performers have been announced for the 12th annual ‘Korea Times Music Festival’ (KTMF) to be held on May 3rd at the Hollywood Bowl.
The popular four-member ballad band 2AM, girl group Dalshabet, Korea’s acclaimed R&B diva Insooni, and the ‘Super Star K 3’ winner Ulala Session are the first four to join the party.
Tickets for the ‘Korea Times Music Festival’ are currently on sale, with more acts to be announced.
Tickets are available at the Korea Times office (4525 Wilshire Blvd.) and online at ktmf.koreatimes.com. For more information, call (323) 692-2055, 2068, 2070.