Jang Keun-suk cast for new TV series on SBS

January 24, 2018
This photo provided by Tree J Company shows actor Jang Keun-suk. (Yonhap)

This photo provided by Tree J Company shows actor Jang Keun-suk. (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Jan. 24 (Yonhap) — Actor Jang Keun-suk has been cast for a new TV series on SBS, his agency said Wednesday.

Tree J Company said he will appear on the Wednesday-Thursday drama “Switch – Change the World.” It will be his first TV series in two years since “The Royal Gambler” on the same network.

In the new series, which explores the gray area between legal and illegal, he will play the double role of con artist Sa Do-chan and prosecutor Paik Jun-su, who is the spitting image of Sa.

“While I was reading the script, I came to have faith in the work. Playing a double role will be a turning point in my acting career,” he said in a statement released by the company.

The drama is expected to air in March.

6 Comments

1. Showbox For Pc

January 24, 2018 at 11:48 PM

ShowBox for PC. We don’t officially have a PC/Windows version of ShowBox, however we can still run it. Follow the steps below -.
    Download BlueStacks [Comfortable with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10]; Install the emulator and run it. Download ShowBox APK file via emulator. Install it

2. nur

January 26, 2018 at 8:55 PM

hallo.admin..i really like the artist because it’s cool and very handsome. thank you.

3. obat sipilis

January 30, 2018 at 7:15 PM

4. obat kencing nanah

January 31, 2018 at 6:04 AM

haay admin

5. Arthur T. Williams

February 11, 2018 at 6:07 PM

No doubt that he is a good looking person. Jang keun is a person having a good personality and I think he will fit to the new programme very well and this http://www.essayswritersland.com/essay-on-time-com-review/ website always share wonderful info. Keep sharing such post to tell people about his upcoming shows. Great post and also little informative.

6. Tv comparisons chart

February 12, 2018 at 1:16 AM

Wow, such a good post and I loving this tv series. I have a smart TV and windows that’s why I got some update news about new Tv series realise date and I watch some Tv show regularly.
    Thanks for sharing us.