- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Fox News says Tucker Carlson to take Megyn Kelly time slot
The network also said that Martha MacCallum will move into Carlson’s 7 p.m. time slot – at least temporarily. She will host a show called “The First 100 Days” to coincide with the beginning of the Trump administration.
Carlson, once a host of “Crossfire” on CNN, replaced Greta Van Susteren in Fox’s evening lineup this fall and the network has been pleased with the show’s ratings.
Kelly announced on Tuesday that she is leaving Fox to go to NBC News where she’ll host a daytime talk show and a weekend newsmagazine. Her last Fox show is on Friday.