- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
BTS’ ‘Boy In Luv’ video tops 100 mln YouTube views
SEOUL, March 14 (Yonhap) — The “Boy In Luv” music video by BTS, also known as Bangtan Boys, has surpassed 100 million views on YouTube, becoming the South Korean idol group’s fourth video to reach the milestone, its agency said Tuesday.
The view count for the video, uploaded on February 2014 on YouTube, stood at 100,274,422 as of 8:50 a.m. Tuesday, according to Big Hit Entertainment, the team’s agency.
So far, BTS has four songs — the three others being “Dope,” “Fire” and “Blood Sweat & Tears” — with over 100 million views on the global video-sharing platform.
BTS released its latest album “Wings: You Never Walk Alone” last month. The seven-member team is currently on a world tour consisting of 19 shows in 11 cities, including those in Brazil, the United States and Thailand.