- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Beast’s Yong Joon-hyung releases five-track solo album Dec. 13
Yong Joon-hyung, leader and rapper of K-pop group Beast, will release a five-track solo album, “Flower” on Dec. 13, his agency Cube Entertainment said Friday.
The 24-year-old Yong has written both the music and the lyrics and was involved in producing a promotional video.
Yong’s music writing capabilities are already well known among K-pop fans. He wrote the song “Caffeine” for fellow member Yong Yo-sub and the title track on Beast’s second album “Shadow.”
His agency expressed high anticipation of Yong’s future, claiming that his solo album will catapult him to the status of an “all-around” entertainer.