- Football star Son Heung-min dating Girls’ Day Min-ah
- Real-life Charlie’s Angel?
- Ryu Hyun-jin’s old team puts robot fans in the stands
- Choi Min-sik’s American debut movie No.1 at box office
- Don’t miss the ultimate College Expo!
- Korean parents arrested for leaving 3-year-old in hot car
- Venice Beach lightning strike kills 1, injures at least 9
- 16 Koreans complete foster home education in L.A.
- Ryu wins No. 12
- Park Ji-sung got married
The brilliant countdown 2014
Hyundai Motor set up huge balloons on the street near Gangnam Subway Station in southern Seoul, as part of what it calls a “Wish Ball” event, which will last through Dec. 31.
People are invited to write their wishes and put them into the balls, which will be released on New Year’s Eve. (Courtesy of Hyundai Motor)