- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
4minute to return with its ‘tough sister’ look intact
K-pop girl band 4minute will return next month with mini-album “Act.7.”
Cube Entertainment said Wednesday the album will be released at noon on Feb. 1. Cube has uploaded a comeback teaser image along with a caption, “4MINUTE is Back!”
The band comprises Kim Hyun-a, Nam Ji-hyun, Heo Ga-yoon, Jeon Ji-yoon and Kwon So-hyun.
It is their seventh mini album after “Crazy,” released last February.
The comeback has drawn attention because of their collaboration with famous American DJ Skrillex.
Cube Entertainment said the group will continue on with their latest concept of “tough sister” (센 언니).