- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
All posts tagged "LPGA"
LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. (Yonhap) — Last year’s U.S. Women’s Open champion Chun In-gee said Tuesday she is happy to be back after an injury kept her out for a month, as she eyes a solid return at the...
- Posted March 30, 2016
Lydia Ko wins first LPGA title of the year
CARLSBAD, Calif. (AP) — Lydia Ko won the Kia Classic at Aviara, reaffirming her position as the top player in the world heading into the first major championship of the season. Ko birdied the final three holes...
- Posted March 28, 2016
Jenny Shin leads LPGA Tour’s Kia Classic at the halfway mark
CARLSBAD, Calif. (AP) — Jenny Shin took the lead in the LPGA Tour’s Kia Classic, a stroke ahead of top-ranked Lydia Ko and Brittany Lang. Shin birdied five of her first eight holes and had a 7-under...
- Posted March 25, 2016
Sei Young Kim ties Sorenstam’s record, wins 1st LPGA title of year
SEOUL (Yonhap) — Last year’s rookie of the year Sei Young Kim captured her first LPGA Tour win of 2016 in Phoenix on Sunday. Kim cruised to a five-shot victory at the JTBC Founders Cup at Wildfire...
- Posted March 21, 2016
Sei Young Kim soars to front with two eagles
PHOENIX (AP) — Sei Young Kim made two eagles in a 6-under 66 round on Friday in the JTBC Founders Cup to take a two-stroke lead into the weekend. The 23-year-old South Korean player had a tournament-record...
- Posted March 18, 2016
Park Chan-ho shows up as Lydia Ko’s caddie
(PHOTO NEWS) Seoul-born LPGA golfer Lydia Ko, 18, is meeting a lot of superstars these day. Ko got to meet arguably the best player in NBA, Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors, last week and this...
- Posted March 18, 2016
Se Ri Pak, 38, retiring after season
PHOENIX (AP) — Se Ri Pak is retiring after the season, ending a Hall of Fame career that inspired a wave of South Korean players who followed her to the LPGA Tour. The 38-year-old Pak broke the...
- Posted March 17, 2016