- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Nicki Minaj addresses Remy Ma drama in new song ‘No Frauds’
Minaj addressed Ma on “No Frauds,” released Friday. She raps about Ma’s six-year jail stint for assault and her record sales. Minaj also says Jay Z didn’t clear his rap verse for Ma’s album, and mentions Ma’s son and husband, rapper Papoose.
It comes two weeks after Ma released “Shether,” a blistering track where she claims Minaj uses ghostwriters and attacks her appearance. Ma released a second diss song, “Another One,” days later.
Minaj wrote Friday on Instagram that “diss records can’t be lies. Great diss records are FACTS. But here @ Young Money, we don’t do diss records, we drop HIT RECORDS & diss u ON them.”
Some fans said they expected more from Minaj’s response. Minaj released two other songs — “Changed It” and “Regret In Your Tears” — on Friday.