- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Pyongyang seeks to strengthen ties with Beijing with missile launch: report
SEOUL, July 19 (Yonhap) — North Korea’s recent firing of an intermediate-range ballistic missile...
- Posted July 19, 2016
N. Korea expected to conduct full-range SLBM test within 12 months: U.S. expert
WASHINGTON, July 13 (Yonhap) — North Korea appears to be making progress in its...
- Posted July 13, 2016
THAAD decision unlikely to do lasting harm to Korea-China ties: U.S. expert
WASHINGTON, July 8 (Yonhap) — Despite China’s vehement protests against the planned deployment of...
- Posted July 8, 2016
U.S. confirms N. Korea’s Musudan missile reaches space
WASHINGTON/SEOUL June 28 (Yonhap) — North Korea’s Musudan intermediate-range ballistic missile reached space and...
- Posted June 28, 2016
North Korea: We won’t abandon nukes with US gun to our head
PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — The top North Korean official for U.S. relations told...
- Posted June 24, 2016
U.S. bill calls for suspending nuclear cooperation with China if Beijing fail to sanction N. Korea
WASHINGTON, (Yonhap) — Lawmakers from the U.S. House and Senate have introduced legislation calling...
- Posted June 17, 2016
N.K. nuclear program top ‘blinking-red’ problems: CIA chief
WASHINGTON, June 16 (Yonhap) — North Korea’s nuclear program is one of the top...
- Posted June 16, 2016