- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
House passes resolution urging N. Korea to allow family reunions for Korean Americans
WASHINGTON, Dec. 1 (Yonhap) — The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a resolution...
- Posted December 2, 2016
Bolton says in jest N. Korea would be happy if he becomes top U.S. diplomat
WASHINGTON, Nov. 20 (Yonhap) — John Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the United...
- Posted November 21, 2016
Experts call on Trump to engage N. Korea
SEOUL, Nov. 11 (Yonhap) — “Engagement” will be the most viable option for the...
- Posted November 11, 2016
Army conducts river-crossing exercise amid growing N. Korean threats
SEOUL, Nov. 2 (Yonhap) — South Korea’s Army said Wednesday it has conducted a...
- Posted November 2, 2016
N. Korea’s mineral reserves may be smaller than claimed: KORES
SEOUL, Oct. 21 (Yonhap) — Mineral resources continue to take up a large portion...
- Posted October 21, 2016
N.K. stresses one-man leadership on its ruling party’s founding anniversary
SEOUL, Oct. 10 (Yonhap) — North Korea on Monday stressed the one-man rule by...
- Posted October 10, 2016
NORTH KOREA VOWS IN UN SPEECH TO STRENGTHEN NUCLEAR FORCES
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — North Korea’s foreign minister condemned the United States on Friday...
- Posted September 23, 2016