- Bon Jovi concert in South Korea scheduled for September
- Samsung forecasts 4 percent drop in 2Q profit
- Japan admits wartime forced labor in new heritage sites
- Mokbar introduces Korean food to New York with…Japanese ramen?
- Hundreds turn out to pay last respect to Susan Ahn Cuddy
- Community leaders get together to ring Korean Bell of Friendship
- Starbucks: Prices for some drinks to go up by another 5 to 20 cents
- Korean American awarded ‘Young Lawyer of the Year’ in Virginia
- 80% of N. Korean defectors are female in 2015, overall numbers down
- ‘Terminator Genisys’ falls in US, flies in South Korea
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.