- Jessica lashes out at Girls’ Generation members, management
- Korean Karma: Royals pull out miraculous win to reach ALDS
- Bell Gardens Mayor fatally shot, allegedly by his wife
- The 1st Korea Times U.S. Korean Tennis Tournament a success
- [CBS] Scientists detect early sign of pancreatic cancer
- First case of Ebola in U.S. confirmed in Dallas
- Samsung struggles against Apple: affects entire South Korean economy
- Will magic of Korean fan continue for Royals in postseason?
- Speculation over missing North Korea Leader runs rampant
- All passengers rescued in another ferry accident in S. Korea
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.