- Ko struggles in 2nd round of Swinging Skirts, Choi Na-yeon leads Koreans
- President Park to visit US later this year
- S. Korean economy to gather recovery pace: finance minister
- ‘Avengers’ sequel dominates S. Korean box office on opening day
- Rising star Claudia Kim talks about ‘Avengers 2′ role
- 260,000 S. Korean workers strike against flexible labor market, pension reform
- N. Korea won’t be accepted as nuclear state: Russel
- KOCCA, musicians out to show the world K-pop is not just idols
- N. Korea building military facility on border island
- US Ambassador Lippert’s attacker shows no remorse
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.