- [CNN Money] What makes Bill Gates feel ‘pretty stupid?’
- Kobe Bryant has surgery, out 9 months
- S. Korean slugger Park Byung-ho signs with US agency in hopes of landing MLB contract
- Mark your calendars for 2015 Korea Times events
- Newspaper editor gets fined for defaming President Park
- Google says YouTube so overloaded staff cannot filter all terror related content
- K-pop dance studio thrives in Manhattan
- S. Korea to fund N. Korean doctors’ training in Germany
- N. Korean leader to visit Russia in May: Kremlin
- The Rematch Down Under
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.