- Park Inbee wins Women’s British Open, completes career grand slam
- Hank Conger hammers two home runs, first grand slam
- Lotte loses 1 tln won in China over past 4 years
- Good news: Google to provide internet to all of Sri Lanka with balloons
- Kang Jung-ho racks up ‘triple double’
- Development booms as young professionals flock to LA Koreatown
- K-Web Fest awards WINNER Kang Seung-yoon, 2ne1 Sandara Park
- “Eat Your Kimchi” to success? You bet!
- Ryu Hyun-jin shows support for South Korean Special Olympics team
- Beijing elected host of 2022 Winter Olympics
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.