- Salvation Army red kettles pop up in Koreatown for holiday season
- LAPD flood streets to look for impaired drivers during Thanksgiving
- Korean announcer denies Park Tae-hwan dating rumors
- Hanley Ramirez leaves LA
- LAX busiest airport in America for Thanksgiving
- Ferguson violence hits local Korean-owned businesses
- Lin, Korean Laker Girl Sujan Pang show Thanksgiving spirit
- SK develops core 5G network technologies
- ‘Interstellar’ crew publicly thanks Koreans
- Kia Tigers reject bid for posted pitcher Yang Hyeon-jong
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.