- Google offers unlimited free storage of photos, videos
- Megan Lee talks about going from K-pop to ‘Make It Pop’
- Video: Looking back on the ‘Ryuribe’ Dodgers friendship
- Justin Chon’s ‘Man Up’ to see global release on Vimeo today
- Human error likely not cause of anthrax mistake: Army chief
- Satellite imagery shows major construction at N. Korea rocket site
- Big Bang to kick off North American tour in October
- 70/80 K-rock bands to hold Los Angeles concert June 10
- Asian federation still backs Blatter, wants elections Friday
- 21 soldiers injured in bridge collapse during training
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.