- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.