- North Korea says it has detained 2 South Koreans for spying
- Abe invited to address US Congress
- Sörenstam, Rankin conference reveals theory on Koreans dominance on LPGA
- Co-pilot deliberately slams plane in Alps; families ask why
- [NPR] Why it’s so hard to agree on Ki Hong Lee’s character in ‘Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt’
- South Korea to join AIIB
- S. Korea successfully deploys new science satellite
- Four Korean American chefs nominated for James Beard Award
- 2NE1′s CL leads poll for TIME’s 100 Most Influential People list
- What do Koreans Google most?
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.