- Obama: US considering re-listing N. Korea as state terrorism sponsor
- Park’s approval rating hits record low: poll
- Winning bid on Kang Jung-ho comes in at $5 million, Nexen accepts
- Putin invites Kim Jong-un to Moscow
- K-pop girls rule S. Korea’s favorite singer rankings
- Hackers warn not to release ‘The Interview’ in any form
- North Korea denies connection with Sony hacking
- NY governor signs law designating Lunar New Year as public school holiday
- Wife’s debts speculated to be behind Kim Gu-ra’s panic disorder
- 2NE1′s ‘Gotta Be You’ is MTV Iggy’s Song of the Year
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.