- Park Tae-hwan, Sun Yang upstaged by Kosuke Hagino
- Michael Bolton to be on ‘Immortal Songs’
- Scotland rejects independence
- Alibaba stock soars in trading debut
- Saving Sophie: Couple holds marathon fundraiser
- American remake of ‘Man From Another Star’ coming to ABC
- The 41st L.A. Korean Festival kicks off
- Korean Festival founder honored
- Lim Hyung-joo announces surprise performance at Korean Festival
- Expert: U.S. should shift Korea policy focus from nuclear problem to unification
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.