- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- Daniel Dae Kim takes directorial control in ‘Hawaii Five-0′ and beyond
- Samsung out, Yokohama in as Chelsea jersey sponsor
- S. Korean gov’t to invest $345.8 million in animation industries by 2019
- Lee Byung-hun returns to Korea, apologizes for blackmail scandal
- N. Korea unilaterally increases its factory workers’ wages
- N. Korea yet to miniaturize nukes: Seoul
- S. Korean court abolishes adultery law, condom stocks soar
- UN: North Korean company renames ships to evade sanctions
- K-pop’s Rap Monster to collaborate with Warren G on upcoming single
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.