- Year of the Monkey inspires kung fu, predictions of fire, disease
- 6.4-magnitude quake hits Taiwan, killing 3; 221 rescued from rubble
- Woody Harrelson applies for Hawaii marijuana dispensary
- Northridge killer of four, including a 26-yr old Korean woman, sentenced to death
- Doubtless in Seattle: Lee Dae-ho sees glass half full in minor league deal
- N. Korea says nuclear bombs are for self-defense against US, not to attack South
- Ready for K-pop Idolympics?
- 2016 Kia Sedona’s warranty, insides make it must-see minivan: AP
- In Brazil, pregnant women urged to be cautious with a kiss
- Obama, Xi coordinate response to N. Korea provocations
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.