- Hines Ward: The Legend goes on
- Royals get even
- Ryu Hyun-jin reflects on his second season, vows to take better care of his body
- Ace up their sleeve: Giants beat Royals 7-1 to take Game 1 of World Series
- Canada’s Parliament building locked down amid gunfire
- Get ready for bibimbap burritos and rice patty breakfast sandwiches!
- Indian soccer player dies after goal celebration goes tragically wrong
- John Cho of ‘Selfie’ is rebranding the Asian American male
- MLB teams are lining up to sign slugging SS Kang Jung-ho
- North Korea releases one American
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.