- Tampa Bay Rays designate S. Korean prospect Lee Hak-ju for assignment
- Where should I go to college? Student stories, Cornell University
- US stocks plunge again after bleak Chinese manufacturing report
- TSA agent charged with molesting young Korean woman at NYC airport
- Randall Park and an unexpected guest welcome Muppets to ABC
- Summits may give Park leverage over NK, Japan
- Korean Canadian appointed SF consul general
- Korean Red Cross begins checking fate of separated families in S. Korea
- After MERS outbreak, S. Korea to improve monitoring, quarantine protocol
- Singing duo wins LA regionals of K-pop World Festival
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.