- South Koreans’ life satisfaction less than Chinese, Vietnamese
- Shootings, stabbings and riots in SF during World Series celebration
- SoCal prepares for storms after heavy drought
- Rice prices expected to see spike as yield rates fall 25 percent
- UCLA’s MHEP members to offer mentoring program for high school students
- Young Kim confident if 50-60% of registered Korean voters turn out
- Daniel Henney and Jamie Chung talk about ‘Big Hero 6′
- Lakers Korean SAP returns for 3rd season
- Bumgarner carries Giants to 3rd World Series title in 5 years
- Zambia gets white president in Guy Scott
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.