- [Market Watch] Maryland, NJ, Virginia see biggest gain in immigrant population
- “She is a Ham”
- How Black Friday played out around the country
- Jamie Vardy takes unlikely route to Premier League record book
- Late ex-President Kim’s popularity soars: poll
- Korean Americans celebrate Thanksgiving with goodwill
- ‘Nut rage’ case continues in New York Queens court
- Traditional folk arts group coming to NY
- LG to invest $8.7 billion in new OLED plant
- Overseas Korean voter registration fails to reach 1 pct mark
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.