- Korean actor Kim Bum scores role of Bruce Lee in Chinese TV series
- Park receives letter from Abe
- Studies say 1/3 of young men in China to die from smoking
- Seoulsonic tour brings Korean indie acts to Los Angeles
- Satellite images show scale of N. Korea’s massive anniversary parade
- Korean American throws in name for city council in Fort Lee, NJ
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- K-Town ‘Korean Mama’ liquor store receives commendation
- FIFA bans Chung Mong-Joon for six years
- Alison Lee’s birdie barrage gives her share of lead at LPGA Malaysia
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.