- Royal flush in sight
- North Korea bans foreign tourists to stop Ebola entry
- From Bieber to EXO, K-pop producer builds hit factory
- S. Korea divided on activist efforts, North calls leaflets a ‘declaration of war’
- 2 dead at high school near Seattle after shooting
- Cured of Ebola, Nina Pham gets a hug from Obama
- Elderly Long Beach woman dies in three-car accident
- Smell of success: Royals C Perez wears perfume for good luck
- Three South Korean films to screen at AFI Fest 2014
- Danielle Kang wins car with hole-in-one at LPGA event
Ladies’ Code member EunB dies in car accident aged 21
Go EunB, the 21-year-old member of K-pop girl group Ladies’ Code, died in a car accident Wednesday in Seoul, Yonhap reported.
According to police, Go was in a van with seven others around 1:30 a.m. The vehicle was traveling near Youngdong highway toward Incheon when it was involved in a crash.
Go was taken to St. Vincent’s Hospital in Suwon but did not make it, the hospital said.
Of the four other members who were in the car, two, Sojung and RiSe, suffered severe injuries, while Ashley and Zuny, as well as two stylists, retained minor injuries and are currently undergoing treatment at a hospital.
Police said the car may have slipped due to rainy roads and are investigating the case. Go debuted with Ladies’ Code in February last year.
This story has been updated today.