- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
2PM to hold last full-member concert before military enlistment
SEOUL, Jan. 5 (Yonhap) — Popular boy band 2PM will have its last concert before two of its members go to the Army for mandatory military service, the group’s management said Thursday.
The six-member group will hold a series of six “6nights” concerts at Olympic Park in southeastern Seoul from Feb. 24-26 and March 3-5, JYP Entertainment said.
This will be the band’s first concert in a year and nine months and the last with all six members for a while as two — Taecyeon and Jun. K — are scheduled to join the Army this year. All able-bodied South Korean men are required to complete about two years of military service.
Tickets can be purchased on Jan. 16 at 8 p.m. for the band’s fan club members and on Jan. 23 at 8 p.m. for all others through the Interpark website at ticket.interpark.com.