- RushOrder competes in shifting $70 billion industry via K-food niche
- Saudi prince vows to donate $32 billion fortune
- Wary of Kim Jong-un, N. Korean officials are seeking asylum
- New MERS case reported after 4-day hiatus
- Former comfort woman stages demonstration outside DC Japanese embassy
- Number of US citizens living in South Korea rises 30 percent in 10 years
- Schwarzenegger arrives in S. Korea, out to prove he’s ‘old but not obsolete’
- S. Korea keeping close tabs on drought in N. Korea
- Korean American lawyer becomes Harvard Alumni Association head
- Burberry sales up, Fendi down in S. Korea
All posts tagged "Rain Effect"
Rain to release sixth full-length album today
By Kim Ji-soo The much-awaited return of top K-pop star Rain will occur in the first week of the new year. The singer’s agency Cube DC, which is an affiliate of Cube Entertainment, said Tuesday that he...
- Posted January 1, 2014
Get ready for unpredictable K-pop charts in 2014
By Park Si-soo Next year’s K-pop scene is expected to feature quite a battle for the top of the charts as Psy, Seo Taiji and other top stars are set to return with new albums, posing a...
- Posted December 30, 2013