- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
President Park hires Jun Ji-hyun’s fitness trainer
President Park Geun-hye has hired a famous fitness trainer whose former clients include actress Jun Ji-hyun, Cheong Wa Dae sources say.
Yoon Jeon-chu has been Park’s personal trainer since she was sworn into office at the start of 2013. Yeo is now a member of Cheong Wa Dae’s second Secretariat Office, originally established to serve first ladies, but which now functions as Park’s personal arm.
Yeo, who had also been a competitive aerobic dancer, has worked as the personal trainer of high-profile female figures such as Jun and actress Han Ye-seul.