- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Son Dam-bi to return with ‘Red Candle’
By Park Si-soo
K-pop’s sexy diva Son Dam-bi will return to the stage on Dec. 23 with a digital album, “Red Candle,” ending a 13-month hiatus.
In a statement Monday, her management agency said, “She has earned fame with her sexy choreography. This album, however, will enable fans to see a hidden side of her musical talent as a vocalist.”
It added the album’s lead track “Red Candle” is a dance track mixed with bossa nova beats, whose lyrics tell about love and breakup. Born in 1983, Son made her debut in 2007 with her debut album “Cry Eye” and has since promoted herself with her sexy image on stage and TV programs.