- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Opinion: Japan’s play of words
Tokyo must respect its statement on forced labor Japan, in winning world heritage status...
- Posted July 7, 2015
Column: Pacquiao injury another hit for boxing
By Tim Dahlberg LAS VEGAS (AP) — The people who paid $99.95 to watch...
- Posted May 6, 2015
Why Eddie Huang losing control of ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ turned out for the best: Column
- OPINION - A few weeks before ABC’s “Fresh Off The Boat” debuted...
- Posted March 27, 2015
New Year’s inspiration from celebrity chef Judy Joo: How I made it
By Judy Joo For the Korea Times - Blood, sweat, and tears. Blood—figuratively and...
- Posted January 1, 2015
Becoming a community of culture starts Saturday at LACMA
By Chung Sookee Arts and Culture Editor The Korean exhibition at LACMA, showcasing artwork...
- Posted September 26, 2014
The elite college for you is one where you can succeed
Peter Pak is the education editor at The Korea Times Los Angeles. There are...
- Posted September 10, 2014
Hazing deaths in Korea disturbingly unsurprising
By Kim Tong-hyung An Army private, 23, is brutally beaten by his colleagues, put...
- Posted August 6, 2014