- California Assembly OKs highest minimum wage in nation
- S. Korea unveils first graphic cigarette warnings
- US joins with South Korea, Japan in bid to deter North Korea
- LPGA golfer Chun In-gee finally back in action
- S. Korea won’t be top seed in final World Cup qualification round
- US men’s soccer misses 2nd straight Olympics
- US back on track in qualifying with 4-0 win over Guatemala
- High-intensity workout injuries spawn cottage industry
- CDC expands range of Zika mosquitoes into parts of Northeast
- Who knew? ‘The Walking Dead’ is helping families connect
Mark Your Calendar
Ryu Hyun-jin Bobblehead Day coming to Dodger Stadium on May 28, 2014
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 vs. the Cincinnati Reds. Mark your calendar: Ryu Hyun-jin bobbleheads are coming to Dodger Stadium.
The Los Angeles Dodgers have handed out 10 bobblehead dolls in each of the last two seasons. They are always the best attended giveaway nights, to a point where the Dodgers build ticket packages built around them.
In 2014, only four current players will have their own bobblehead nights and Ryu happens to be one of them, proving his value to the team on and off the field. The other three are Cy Young winner Clayton Kershaw, No. 2 starter Zack Greinke, and Ryu’s fellow rookie sensation Yasiel Puig.